Monday, August 22, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Day of the Year!

OK...all you wonderful dedicated homeschooling moms out there...don't hate me!  ; )

But....I LOVE the first day of school!  I enjoyed our summer...I really did...but now I am SO ready to have my schedule back!  (And I love being able to clean and de-junk while they are all out of the house!)

This year I have a Junior in High School (eek! HOW did I get so old?), an eighth grader, a sixth grader, and a 2nd grader.

Three different schools...but luckily 2 of them are VERY close to us. 

This is my last year with my little guy completely at home...and I am planning on enjoying him as much as I can.  He is so fun and I can't believe how fast he has grown!  I am such a believer in being a stay-at-home mom.  I love it and cherish the time I have with my kids before they go to school.  It's one of the reasons I don't really worry about preschool.  I just don't want them leaving earlier than kindergarten!

So...Happy First Day Of School to all of you Moms out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment