Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some Recent Reading...

I have recently found a new website that I have been really enjoying.  It is JUST what I need right now.  I am in a period of re-adjustment, you could say.  Just realizing that the years are speeding by and I want to make sure I maintain my focus on the things that matter most!

It is called  The Power of Moms.

I LOVE the title of the latest post...Your Children Want YOU.   So True.

And I am very interested in the post about Hilary Rosen's interesting comments about Mrs. Romney.  But haven't had time to sit down and read it yet.

I especially loved this post:  Is Mommy too Busy?

This part particularly stabbed me right in the heart ; ):

I had a realization a while back. I am not really mothering. I am so focused on my “lists” and moving onto the next thing that I am missing many of the moments that really matter. I have been so involved in the good things that I am failing to take time for the best things. These moments, right now, are the critical moments in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment