Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

This is why I look forward to Valentine's every year....



PURE BLISS!!!
Man, I LOVE these cookies.  And I completely lose all self control when I make them, so I will be hitting the gym extra hard this week! ; )

We decided to have our actual date be this weekend, so we just had a Red/White/Pink dinner at home with the kids.  We had pasta with white sauce, strawberry and vanilla yogurt with raspberries, pomegranate juice, and a big fat cookie for everyone as dessert.  


The kids had so much fun getting the table ready for our meal.  It was one of those rare times that all the kids were in the same room and there was peace and harmony and everyone worked together.  Loved it.

Hope you had a great Valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment